I've searched with no luck. I have 2 email accounts on my Storm and when I get an email on one of them, the little red star shows up on the envelope but it doesn't on the other one. I don't know if this makes any sense but if it does, please help? lol

THANK YOU!!!
    04-25-09 04:45 PM
    Rach

That's the way it should be...??

Two email accounts..., lets say one is Gmail and the other is Hotmail...

Email comes in for Gmail..., little red icon thingy shows up on the Gmail account to let you know there is an email in the Gmail account...., sounds good..., that means its working okay...

There will be nothing in the Hotmail one as nothing has come in there...?

Or am I missing something.....
    04-25-09 05:12 PM
    Rach

That's the way it should be...??

Two email accounts..., lets say one is Gmail and the other is Hotmail...

Email comes in for Gmail..., little red icon thingy shows up on the Gmail account to let you know there is an email in the Gmail account...., sounds good..., that means its working okay...

There will be nothing in the Hotmail one as nothing has come in there...?

Or am I missing something.....
    Thanks for the reply!!!

I meant that even if I do get an email in that account it still doesn't show the red icon thingy.
    04-25-09 05:18 PM
    Try a battery pull it seems to fix a lot of problems?
    04-25-09 05:29 PM
    If that doesn't work, go into Setup, Email Settings, Blackberry Button, Service Books, then click the button at the bottom that says "Send Service Books". Between a battery pull and resending service books, you'll find that those fix 95% of ANYTHING wacky on a blackberry.
    04-25-09 07:15 PM
    If that doesn't work, go into Setup, Email Settings, Blackberry Button, Service Books, then click the button at the bottom that says "Send Service Books". Between a battery pull and resending service books, you'll find that those fix 95% of ANYTHING wacky on a blackberry.
    That worked!! Thank you SOO much!
    04-25-09 07:21 PM
    Well shoot! That worked for the email but now all of a sudden the red icon isn't showing up for SMS/MMS!
    04-25-09 07:26 PM
    Also, I did a battery pull and the red icon is still not showing up for SMS/MMS. Any ideas?
    04-25-09 07:56 PM
    bump... anyone?
    04-25-09 10:59 PM
    Also, I did a battery pull and the red icon is still not showing up for SMS/MMS. Any ideas?
    Okay go to your sms/mms folder>menu>options>general options>display new message indicator: YES?
    04-25-09 11:45 PM
    Okay go to your sms/mms folder>menu>options>general options>display new message indicator: YES?
    It is marked yes. I even tried to change it to no, save it, then change it back to yes but it still doesn't show the red icon when I get a text. Thanks for the help!
    04-25-09 11:59 PM
    I'm having similar after upgrading to .133. I have a mail email set up but the email is going into my messages folder instead if my gmail account. Anyone know how to fix this as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD