I was trying to download an app from app world the other day when it stopped and said the connection may have been lost. Now when i try to download the same app there is no download button on the screen. The app appears to be no where on my blackberry either. Any thoughts?
    06-30-09 09:50 AM
    When you look under applications do you see the app?
    06-30-09 09:51 AM
    From the Browser, go to options.cache operations and clear the 3 cache items, then try again.
    06-30-09 09:52 AM
    cleared the cache still no luck
    and its not in applications
    06-30-09 09:59 AM
    Try the CB App Store Client, many, myself included this it FAR better than AppWorld (I even deleted App World)....

http://crackberry.com/appstore <----click on this link from your berry
    06-30-09 03:27 PM
    I'm sure you've done this, but since you said that "it's not in applications," have you looked in your Download folder?
    06-30-09 04:09 PM
    have you tried a battery pull?
    06-30-09 04:14 PM
    I am guessing the monkeys at rim royally screwed up bis in the last update they did. It seems a lot of people have been having issues. Not to mention .148 faults as an accomplice. Today's blog about rim falling behind on the OS really rang true to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 04:20 PM
    I am guessing the monkeys at rim royally screwed up bis in the last update they did. It seems a lot of people have been having issues. Not to mention .148 faults as an accomplice. Today's blog about rim falling behind on the OS really rang true to me.

Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with BIS or OS .148... Just a download problem
    06-30-09 04:23 PM
    There is only so much you can do with a pack of flying monkeys before you come in contact with water and melt. My money is on bis or os.

06-30-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD