Hi I'm new here and also new to the blackberry devices. So far I love it. I was wondering if there was a way to download an attachment through email onto my storm then transfer the downloaded it to my laptop via usb cable or some other means. I was told that I could but I can't figure it out. The reason I need to figure this out is there is quite a few times I'm nowhere near wifi reception with my laptop but need to download the attachment to my laptop for work reasons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-23-09 12:57 PM
    When you open an email that has an attachment, click the attachment. You will be given assorted options...chose Download Attachment. You will then be asked to select a folder. Navigate to your microSD card, which is identified as the "Media Card." [Keep selecting "Up" until you get to Media Card....then click "Select Folder"]. Now, make sure Mass Storage Mode is turned on [Go to Option==>Memory==>Mass Storage Mode Support "On" and Auto Enable Mass Storage "On"]. Connect your Storm to your computer....it should pop up as a "drive" much like a flash/thumb drive. Just navigate to the Storm media card to access the file you downloaded.
    07-23-09 01:28 PM
    thanks i'll give it a try
    07-23-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD