I cannot locate a number of files or applications that I have downloaded. When the download starts it asks for a location and gives me two folders: Up and Blackberry. After the download or save occurs, I cannot locate either of these two folders. Can someone direct me towards their location or tell me if there is an application like Windows Explorer for a BBStorm that can be used to manage folders?
    02-26-09 03:27 PM
    I cannot locate a number of files or applications that I have downloaded. When the download starts it asks for a location and gives me two folders: Up and Blackberry. After the download or save occurs, I cannot locate either of these two folders. Can someone direct me towards their location or tell me if there is an application like Windows Explorer for a BBStorm that can be used to manage folders?
    Have you checked in the download folder? If you can't find the download folder hit the BB button and hit show all. That is normally where applications will end up. You can change where downloads go by hitting the BB button and going to options. It is the top of that screen where you can select where to download them to.
    02-26-09 03:30 PM
    The Applications folder is where downloads from the actual application center (minimally operational right now), the rest should download to the Downloads folder, so say you downloaded something off those 3rd Party App lists, they would go to Downloads.
    02-26-09 03:31 PM
    I have looked in Downloads but am unable to find files. What is the difference between Up and Blackberry?
    02-26-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD