but can someone please tell me what exactly a sleeper magnet is used for....when you put your storm to sleep, what exactly does that mean!!!! I have had a blackberry for several years....and honestly just through this site, have started hearing about putting your blackberry to sleep.....can anyone help???
    02-03-09 04:49 PM
    i would assume it means turn the screen off
    02-03-09 04:56 PM
    Its a magnet in the case that causes the device to go to "sleep." When asleep it will ignore screen clicks (storm) or key presses so you don't do the dreaded ****-call or ****-answer or... Phone calls and messages still come in. It also puts the device into a low power mode so that the battery charge lasts longer.
    02-03-09 05:12 PM
    Its a magnet in the case that causes the device to go to "sleep." When asleep it will ignore screen clicks (storm) or key presses so you don't do the dreaded ****-call or ****-answer or... Phone calls and messages still come in. It also puts the device into a low power mode so that the battery charge lasts longer.
    Yep pretty much covers it.... Sleep is good
    02-03-09 05:13 PM
    well thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! that definately answered my questions!!!
    02-03-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD