at the verizon store when i bought my storm i also got a silicone cover, display protectors , and a leather pouch with a clip. like an ***** i didnt check to see if the phone would fit in the case with the cover on. it didnt so i planned on taking it back for a larger case. then when going through my closet i found a leather grooming kit that i got for xmas one year. hmm i removed everything put my storm in with the cover on zipped it up , and it fits perfectly. it looks alright to / sort of like the back of a bb bold . im still taking back the other case . i kind of like this case so im not sure if i'll get another one from the store.

it's the little things in life that make me happy i guess.
    03-03-09 10:51 PM
    I don't know why you did either.... J/k lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 10:58 PM
    D
    at the verizon store when i bought my storm i also got a silicone cover, display protectors , and a leather pouch with a clip. like an ***** i didnt check to see if the phone would fit in the case with the cover on. it didnt so i planned on taking it back for a larger case. then when going through my closet i found a leather grooming kit that i got for xmas one year. hmm i removed everything put my storm in with the cover on zipped it up , and it fits perfectly. it looks alright to / sort of like the back of a bb bold . im still taking back the other case . i kind of like this case so im not sure if i'll get another one from the store.

it's the little things in life that make me happy i guess.
    You sir are bored.

03-04-09 01:19 AM
    Hey, I'll give you props for repurposing something that obviously wasn't being used.

Although by using it for an untended use, you've totally voided the guarantee on that grooming kit! (not on your bb though!)
    03-04-09 05:11 AM
    Way to avoid leaving a carbon foot print

03-04-09 05:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD