Dear BB users,

I dont know the pass of my BB storm.
    I bought it yesterday on the web, so i also didnt received any software/CD.

It stays unlocked, only thing i can do is receiving calls.

I realy dont know the pass, so what can i do now?
    Cause i cant reach the person from who i bought it.

Hopefully somebody can help me out with this.

Thanx BB users!
    01-28-09 12:18 AM
    If it stays UNLOCKED like you said it does, what is the problem?

Have you called VZN customer support?
    01-28-09 12:23 AM
    Contact the person you bought it from. They sold you the phone, they know the password
    01-28-09 08:33 AM
    CS can reset the password for you remotely.
    01-28-09 08:35 AM
    What password are you talking about? Is it for voicemail or is it the security password to get into the phone? Or are you looking for the Unlock Code to use it on another carrier?

I doubt it's the voicemail because that shouldn't change if you get a new phone.

If it's the password for you to pass the security on the phone so that you can use it, only the original owner can provide you with this information. Depending on how the original owner set it, you have 10 attempts before the device wipes itself clean. I don't even think that BB can provide you with that password.

If it's the unlock code for you to use the device on another network, that you will have to get from the original owner or one of those bootleg unlock code sites on the internet.
    01-28-09 09:49 AM
    Its the security password to get in the phone.

Its first time im using a BB, so wenn i wanna go into the menu, its asking a code, you got 10 attempts.

Im located in europe and the phone isnt connected to a network at the moment and the original owner is unknow, i cant reach him. Everyting looks fine at the phone , but i cant open the menu etc.

Is it maybe possible to reset everyting?

Thanx for your help bb users
    01-28-09 11:03 AM
    Enter an invalid password 10 times, and the phone will wipe itself clean. Voila, fixed. At least that part is fixed. Gotta get it attached to a carrier next.
    01-28-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD