I, frankly, would like to pay extra for the bugs reported in the shipping version of the Storm, and will offer to do so if I buy a Storm on Friday.

Bugs challenge my mental dexterity and hand-eye coordination.

They create a sense of wonder about whether the things I find annoying are actually considered bugs or features, and a sense of anticipation about whether they will be fixed or not.

They reduce unemployment by giving RIM developers meaningful jobs to correct the errors in the initial release.

They give us something to ***** about now that the political season is over.

And, let's face it, bugs are kinda cute.

Bring 'em on.
    11-20-08 12:15 PM
    I like your attitude. I don't know that I would pay extra for the bugs, but I will put up with them for a little while. I honestly don't feel it will be anything too major.
    11-20-08 12:20 PM
    I agree! All phones have some bugs, but I doubt it's anything I can't deal with. I'm still getting it.
    11-20-08 12:27 PM
    Funny. I'm not worried about the bugs, I've played with .61 and it was not that bad.
    11-20-08 12:29 PM
    I agree as well. A lot of people are saying that the storm couldn't beat the iphone because it's already a 2nd generation phone but being an iphone user since day one, I found quite a lot of bugs even on the 2nd generation. So I ditched AT&T and went to Verizon and will be getting a storm tomorrow.
    11-20-08 12:41 PM
    "You always get this way when you are about to get something electronical".

- The Wife

Now that's on point lol!
    11-20-08 06:35 PM
    Funny stuff. Bugs keep developers from losing their jobs. Think about it!
    11-20-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD