Does your video camera fill the entire storm screen when in use? Mine does not, it has black bars in landscape mode on the left and right. Just wanted to know if this is normal. If not how can I change that? Options video size does not work.h
    01-02-09 05:45 AM
    It is normal, because of the video resolution it will not fill the entire screen as it stays in a native 4x3 ratio.
    01-02-09 05:58 AM
    Ok this is my second storm and I thought the first one fit the entire screen. That is why I ask. Thought the second was bad.
    01-02-09 06:02 AM
    You aren't crazy. Mine was full screen....then had the bars....now is full screen again. I didn't manually change anything so I have no idea why it's doing that.
    01-02-09 06:24 AM
    I thought so, LOL thought I was seeing things for a minute. I wonder how it happens because I like It better full screen. Where your options under video camera different as well?
    01-02-09 06:29 AM
    If you go into options while in video mode, it will give you a Video Format option. MMS mode which is for video to be sent to a phone which is the smaller 4x3 mode...and Normal which should fill most of the screen.
    01-02-09 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD