I have the storm for verizon and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get treaded messaging like the Iphone but for the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 10:32 PM
    The 5.0 OS had threaded messaging included. One of many awesome capabilities, I'm still loving the new 5.0.
    11-13-09 10:51 PM
    The 5.0 OS had threaded messaging included. One of many awesome capabilities, I'm still loving the new 5.0.
    How do you get os 5.0

11-13-09 10:52 PM
    Ok I have 5.0 what is threaded messaging?
    11-13-09 10:56 PM
    Ok I have 5.0 what is threaded messaging?
    Its the style of texting the iphone has

11-13-09 10:59 PM
    ok... I haven't noticed anything different on my texting and I have had the storm way before 5.0. Can you add a little more?
    11-13-09 11:02 PM
    The old way had every message separately from everyone, but the threaded messaging has each sms listed under one tab per person. If you get messages from person X then they will be under X's tab as opposed to Y's conversation. It's just like IM'ing.
    11-13-09 11:12 PM
    Ok that is why I have no idea I turned off text messaging as I kept getting texts on how to enlarge things and such and I was tired of calling Verizon to pay for them. Why do people text when you can email or IM on the BB?
    11-13-09 11:14 PM
    ok... I haven't noticed anything different on my texting and I have had the storm way before 5.0. Can you add a little more?
    Instead of sending messages back and forth each person has like there own folder and it shows everything you guys wrote to eachother instead of opening message after message

11-13-09 11:24 PM
    The only thing I dont like is the SMS appears in my BBM Messenger from the same contact...how do u get rid of that?
    11-13-09 11:38 PM
    The only thing I dont like is the SMS appears in my BBM Messenger from the same contact...how do u get rid of that?
    Unlink your contacts in bbm.
    11-14-09 08:49 AM
    I personally like the threaded sms, I know what the person is talking about when I get their text. Before I have to search for the last time we talked. But It "sticks' at times, where you can't open the sms/ anyone else?
    11-14-09 09:03 AM
    Ok that is why I have no idea I turned off text messaging as I kept getting texts on how to enlarge things and such and I was tired of calling Verizon to pay for them. Why do people text when you can email or IM on the BB?
    What? Why were you getting "those" kind of messages? lol. But not everyone I know has a bb or a phone that has IM on it, so texting is the best option
    11-14-09 11:04 AM
    Unlink your contacts in bbm.
    how do u do that?
    11-14-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD