I really want to put GetItBack by Convenience Software on my Storm. Can anyone verify that it works on it? Thanks.

To clarify, this is a 3rd party app that allows one to track his or her stolen blackberry and engage in mental torture with the offender, with capabilities including but not limited to sending messages, making the phone call whoever you want, GPS TRACKING TO SEE WHERE THE THEIF IS, and setting off the phones alarm. All of this is done from the privacy and comfort of your home, or wherever there is a computer where you can log into the site.
    Last edited by Rampansam; 12-13-08 at 02:25 PM.
    12-13-08 02:19 PM
    Yea I just tried it... Wasn't able to get the GPS data out of it but all the rest of it worked. You can put messages on the phone, lock it, play ring tones, and you can make your phone call a number so that you can answer and listen to what is going on wherever the guy is... You can also see backlight status, battery life remaining and things like that. They have a trial. Give it a go.
    12-13-08 02:40 PM
    The touch does't work quite like you'd expect... You just have to think of the screen as a trackball and use it that way.
    12-13-08 02:41 PM
    Thanks! Any idea why the gps wont work? I kinda want the gps part.
    12-13-08 02:43 PM
    Why do you have to change the owner name to "Blackberry Simulator"?
    12-13-08 04:19 PM
    i got Roblock for mine, works great, i love it
    12-13-08 04:51 PM
    I tried to get a trial of Roblock, but it wants a cd key. You only get the cd key when you buy it. What jive. What's happening?
    12-13-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD