I'm an 8830 user. i'm used to going to my list of messages and pushing delete like 10 times (to delete 10 messages).

with this phone, it's forcing me to confirm each delete i make. This is annoying. any way around it?
    11-25-08 08:12 AM
    You can change that prompt to never appear. That setting is in the messaging options I think. In the message list, hit the menu button and then select options. Should be in there somewhere.
    11-25-08 08:14 AM
    In all berries there is the option NOT to confirm.
    Go into your email folder...
    Blackberry button -->options-->general properties -->scroll down

There should be an option where it says to "confirm delete". Make sure that box is unchecked.

Hopefully that works!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 08:17 AM
    Is there a way to delete multiple messages at once?
    11-25-08 11:13 AM

not that I'm aware of, I just turned off the "confirm delete" and just hit the delete button a bunch of times until it clears.. its acutally alot faster than it sounds.
    11-25-08 11:20 AM
    You can delete multiple messages by highlighting them with multi-touch. Using your first finger touch and hold (not click) on the first message you want to delete and then with your second finger touch and hold (not click) on the last message. This will highlight all the messages between. To change the highlight all you have to do is scroll and the Storm will adjust the highlight to include more or fewer messages. Then click menu -> delete.

If you decide you don't want to delete you can click the "cancel selection" virtual key and it will remove your highlight.

You can also click on a date within the message center and click menu -> "delete prior" to delete all message from that day and earlier.
    Last edited by Hoffy; 11-25-08 at 11:24 AM.
    11-25-08 11:22 AM
    ya... place your finger over the first one you want to delete, and without lifting that finger, place your finger on the last. That should higllight them all
    11-25-08 11:23 AM
    Yes. With the date highlighted (not an individual message) click BB button --> delete prior. That will delete all the prior emails.
    11-25-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD