Well I tried to backup my blackberry this morning and I cam across a big problem. The backup process froze so I used Task Manager to "End Task" then I boot DM rite back and know every time DM will say "Working..."and the whole screen will stay foggy white and the Storm's screen will turn black with the the computer and phone animation...

What should I do??
    05-30-09 01:25 PM
    Couple of suggestions...

First, end task and then restart your PC. Then try backup again.

If this doesn't work, I would uninstall DM and then reinstall it on the PC.
    05-30-09 01:27 PM
    Well I tried to backup my blackberry this morning and I cam across a big problem. The backup process froze so I used Task Manager to "End Task" then I boot DM rite back and know every time DM will say "Working..."and the whole screen will stay foggy white and the Storm's screen will turn black with the the computer and phone animation...

What should I do??
    I would uninstall and reinstall DM i had the same thing happen a few times.. maybe before you uninstall try rebooting your computer.
    05-30-09 01:30 PM
    Couple of suggestions...

First, end task and then restart your PC. Then try backup again.

If this doesn't work, I would uninstall DM and then reinstall it on the PC.
    sorry for echo im a slow typer
    05-30-09 01:32 PM
    Depending on what version of DM you are using, that can also be an issue for some people. I recommend using DM 4.6, I have not had any problems with it, while 4.7 caused me many problems.
    05-30-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD