i tired unstalling and re-installing the blackberry desktop manager and it won't read my PIN or whatever you wanna call it .
    it works on my work computer and my laptop but not on my computer . vista btw .75
    since it won't read my PIN i can't get PDAnet to work either .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 10:35 PM
    as lame as it sounds pull your battery. that is what worked for me. i had the same problem two nights ago. i pulled my battery and reconnected the usb to both to my storm and to my laptop and i also reinstalled DM 4.7 all at the same time and it fixed it right up
    03-26-09 11:15 PM
    I did a System Wipe from the option with in the phone itself and I had the same problem. Did the wipe again, reinstalled DM, connected the phone again and it's working fine now
    03-27-09 12:41 AM
    I had trouble getting it to connect to my home PC as well. I have to borrow a friends laptop (mine's broken) when I update. It wouldn't read my samsung Juke either... not even as mass storage! something wrong with the USB drivers I believe, but the blame thing won't even download a full OS anyways without crapping out so I just gave up lol haha. Anyways... good luck!
    03-27-09 12:48 AM
    I Would Recommend Unistalling Desktop Manager And Download A Program Called CCleaner (Look It Up On Google)

It Clears Files Left From Unistalled Programs And So Fourth, This Might Be Your Problem. Restart Your Computer And Install Desktop Manager Again. Also What Might Help Might Be Setting Up Your Blackberry To "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected".
    03-27-09 12:48 AM
    same thing happened 2x to me last week, i uninstalled completely and reinstalled while it was connected.. now that i think of it maybe not smart.. but he it works.. the first time i d/l it online from blackberry website, using the cd, the last time i used the cd & it still works, .75 as well! good luck!!
    03-27-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD