I just saw DM ask me for an update, I don't know what the version number is, but it's in 4.7 still.
    06-05-09 01:21 PM
    DUHHHH!
    I just saw DM ask me for an update, I don't know what the version number is, but it's in 4.7 still.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-05-09 01:30 PM
    Mine has been doing this as well, but if I cancel then go into app loader, all it wants to do is install rhapsody. Which I have no interest in. So I ended up deleting the entry from the app list in DM. Maybe a different situation for you though.

06-05-09 01:30 PM
    Mine has been doing this as well, but if I cancel then go into app loader, all it wants to do is install rhapsody. Which I have no interest in. So I ended up deleting the entry from the app list in DM. Maybe a different situation for you though.

I believe the OP is receiving the real .148 update and not the bug that we sometimes get when connecting to DM. I just got hit with the update also to download .148. I've been running it since leak, but went ahead and let it install on my home PC just to experience how RIM handles it. I need to know this stuff for some of the phones I support. Anyway, I thought it was odd I was getting poked (PC only) so late after the official came out. Maybe because I rarely have DM sitting open and must have forgotten to close it last night.
    06-05-09 03:37 PM
    no its not an OS update, its a DM update only
    06-05-09 03:40 PM
    Why not download and update to DM 5.0?
    06-05-09 03:44 PM
    no its not an OS update, its a DM update only
    My bad. I see in the About screen it updated to .37. I just assumed it was a new OS because it said 4.7 and the official coming out. It wanted a reboot and I haven't bothered with it yet. I also didn't have .148 installed on this machine since I did it at work.
    06-05-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD