Hi all,

Since I want to upgrade my OS, I need DM to do my backup and load the OS. It seem that I'm having issues trying to connect my storm to it. 2 weeks ago, I was able to connect my storm to put music on it, but now, no way to connect, I've tried to reinstalled DM, reset my storm and nothing works. I also set mass storage ''on''. Don't know what to do, any advice?!?!?!

I'm running .122 and DM 4.7 on vista.
    07-29-09 09:37 AM
    reinstall DM and connect or go into add/ remove hardware and repair DM, ensure you have the cd in your pc. if you don't, download 4.7 from bb website
    07-29-09 10:32 AM
    I'm not clear from your post if DM is not seeing your Storm at all or you just can't access the card. If it's the card, this might help....

Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - Discussed in BlackBerry Multimedia forum - PinStack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance.
    07-29-09 11:26 AM
    This happened to me and I ended up going into device manager and uninstalling the usb drivers then restarted and it automatically installed the usb then plugged in my storm and it installed the blaberry drivers.. I wouldn't recommend messing with the drivers though unless you are comfortable in doing so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 11:46 AM
    How do I uninstall usb drivers??
    Sorry if i'm not explaining myself correctly, but after reading a few post, I thought that mass storage has something to do in this issue. Can you explain what cause this issue??
    07-29-09 03:15 PM
    Uninstall your DM. With your Storm hooked up via its USB cable, can you see two removable disk drives BLACKBERRY1 & 2 ? Can you use your Windows explorer to view files on your Storm? If not, go to the RIM site or elsewhere to locate USB Windows drivers for your Storm. When you can properly view your Storm files with just your OS, then re-install your DM.

Doctor Neutron
    07-29-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD