I loaded os .167 and now DM does not recognize when my storm is pluged in. Does anyone know a fix 4 this?

Thanks for any help.
    09-22-09 02:25 PM
    I loaded os .167 and now DM does not recognize when my storm is pluged in. Does anyone know a fix 4 this?

Thanks for any help.
    Unplug storm, reboot computer. If that doesn't work uninstall DM, reboot, reinstall and then try it.
    09-22-09 02:27 PM
    You need to go to the options and go to the memory options.. set Auto enable mass storage mode when connected to YES.
    09-22-09 02:30 PM
    You need to go to the options and go to the memory options.. set Auto enable mass storage mode when connected to YES.
    You do not need to do this. I never have my Storm set to MSM and DM always finds it.
    09-22-09 02:36 PM
    Sorry guys, doesn't work that way with my phone.

Mine is set to no. Connects every time.
    09-22-09 02:52 PM
    Sorry guys, doesn't work that way with my phone.

Mine is set to no. Connects every time.
    I have had mine set to no also but I ran into some stange things while loading my last OS. It go hung up in the loading process and as soon as I selected YES the OS started loading again. I know are phones act crazy sometimes but that definitely helped.
    09-22-09 02:57 PM
    True, there are times you need to be in MSM; usually DM/Loader switches it for you but sometimes they drop the ball.
    09-22-09 02:59 PM
    Thanks 4 all the help. I will try it when I get home tonight. I will post tomorrow and let you know if it worked.

Thx again.
    09-22-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD