Please Help I have been searching and searching and it seems like alot of people are having this problem but no one has answered....My desktop manager will not run media manager it is always grey. I can get my itunes on through blackberry media sync but none of my other files. I have read and tried all of the above to no avail(referencing a previous post). Getting really pissed. The other problem is through blackberry media sync my audiobooks arent reconized as a playable format. I have device in mass storage and can drop files that way but should not have too. And the fact that i can only put music on and nothing else sucks. I listen to books on my way to and from work and rely heavily on it. Does any one know how to get media manager un greyed or get audiobooks identified through dropping them on storage card. Audiobook extension is .m4b which i think is the problem...okay i am raaaaammmmmbling sorry please help...thx
    11-22-08 10:07 PM
    yea im having the same problem and i wld love for someone to answer
    11-22-08 11:14 PM
    I think it may be the verizon drivers. I tried it without the verizon CD drivers and it worked.
    11-23-08 09:14 AM
    I think it may be the verizon drivers. I tried it without the verizon CD drivers and it worked.
    I never installed the vzw drivers and mine still doesn't work.

It tells me to run with admin privelages. I then run with admin priv. and it says there was a problem and it can't continue. Anyone been able to do this with success?
    11-23-08 10:49 AM
    I had the same problem when I installed the software from the disk so I deleted the program and download desktop manager from the Blackberry website and then it worked.
    11-23-08 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD