As I'm sure all of you have already seen on the Blog front page, CB and Cellunlock.net are teaming to give away Free unlock codes for AT&T, T-mobile, & Rogers customers. No love for Verizon...What else is new...

However, while not free, you can get a discounted unlock.

I was playing around with the codes and tried them all out with the VZW unlock. If you plug in the T-mobile coupon code (cracktmo) it will take off $24.99 from the retail $34.99. So the price of the code would be $10!!! Not bad at all. Especially good for those of you not on Verizon and still figuring out how to unlock a Storm for cheap.

Get Codes Here!!!

Just looking out for my fellow CBers...
    03-11-09 04:13 PM
    I hate to ask this very dumb question, but what is the benefit of unlocking my phone? What additional aspects to my phone would I get if I am on Verizon?
    03-11-09 04:26 PM
    You get nothing from the unlock if you stay with Verizon, but it's useful if your overseas and have another sim card. That way, no expensive international calls.

ALSO. You can get a free Verizon unlock by putting ALL of the codes in, they all double over :P
    03-11-09 04:33 PM
    You get nothing from the unlock if you stay with Verizon, but it's useful if your overseas and have another sim card. That way, no expensive international calls.

ALSO. You can get a free Verizon unlock by putting ALL of the codes in, they all double over :P
    I just went and got my unlock code for VERIZON for free. I entered all three codes and it said they owed me 24.98 LOL Thanks for the info on how to use all the codes and get free stuff!!!
    03-11-09 05:07 PM
    Your welcome. I want my 24.98 now..
    03-11-09 05:09 PM
    Your welcome. I want my 24.98 now..
    Ill pay you 24.98 in Hugs and Kisses, but seriously, thanks for the info
    03-11-09 05:18 PM
    Yes thanks for the info, even tho im staying on verizon for now but i might be switchoing to AT&T, who knows
    03-11-09 05:30 PM
    This is perfect for me since I will be switching carriers in another year or so.. Oh and for everyones info you only have to enter two of the promo codes to get it free. I did the tmobile and the att promo codes and they owed me 4.95 lol
    03-11-09 05:39 PM
    Any word on BELL phones by any chances???
    03-11-09 06:07 PM
    If you pay for an unlock code AND your current provider is Verizon you just wasted your money, right? Isn't it just a matter of calling Verizon and asking for it?
    03-11-09 06:25 PM
    Any word on BELL phones by any chances???
    In the next few days we Bell users might be very happy ngreen is testing for Bell and Telus codes and we should have an answer in a little bit.Cross yur fingers,toes,balls whatever just hope it works.
    03-11-09 06:27 PM
    If you pay for an unlock code AND your current provider is Verizon you just wasted your money, right? Isn't it just a matter of calling Verizon and asking for it?
    I didnt wanna call and make up a story about how I needed the unlock code. They wont just give you the unlock code because you ask for it. They need a reason why. This way I dont have to lie about why I want the code... I just get it via this site now cause I wanted it. Just nice to have...
    03-11-09 06:34 PM
    In the next few days we Bell users might be very happy ngreen is testing for Bell and Telus codes and we should have an answer in a little bit.Cross yur fingers,toes,balls whatever just hope it works.
    Hopefully he'll be kind enough to give us the codes for free :P hehe
    03-11-09 06:52 PM
    think they may have fixed, i can't stack codes now
    03-11-09 07:54 PM
    think they may have fixed, i can't stack codes now
    LOL damn, good thing I stacked mine up earlier I still havent gotten my unlock code. They probably wont send me mine cause I stacked the codes up....oh well.. Its not like I needed it anyways
    03-11-09 07:57 PM
    CellUnlock sent me an email stating they wouldn't honor my request for a Verizon Unlock code. I put the order in with 2 coupon codes, it went through saying free, but they said no. Anyone else?
    03-29-09 08:26 PM
    Those dirty BA$****$
    03-29-09 08:30 PM
    Just call them and politely ask - VZW will give it to you for free. I did it on day 3 of having my 9530 and now have my iphone sim in the berry running just fine.
    03-29-09 08:33 PM
    What a scam... Verizion will unlock for fre...

Ya I know it's been said.. but what a joke..
    03-29-09 09:34 PM
    Can't you just follow the instructions listed and get the code directly from VZW?
    03-29-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD