I currently receive 22% off my plan, 20% off all features, and 25% off all accessories.

Are companies that receive discounts through Verizon also eligble for discounts off actual phones?

If so, would they allow that to work in conjunction with NE2 and other incentives they are offering me to re-sign a new 2 year contract?

I'm currently out of contract with Verizon so I'm trying to figure out the best and most cost effective way to play my cards. I'm eligible for upgrade (NE2), I'm not under contract so they are offering me things to re-sign, and I have company discount so trying to see if that fits in anywhere for actual devices too.

Thanks!
    11-10-08 10:29 AM
    My company rep said (this morning) that I could get both. As he doesn't know what the price of the Storm will be, there was nothing firm.
    11-10-08 10:43 AM
    So companies receiving discounts on plans and accessories DO also receive on actual phones?
    11-10-08 10:44 AM
    You can't use your NE2 with the corporate discount. You can use one or the other. If you use your NE2 you do get your corp. discount on any accessories you purchases.
    11-10-08 10:56 AM
    Thats pure wackness.......
    11-10-08 10:57 AM
    see i had a question about this aswell. i have my own phone but because my company gets discounts i was given a company address to put my phone number under and i now get a 10% discount on my monthly statement. wonder if i get any sort of phone deal but since im getting through best buy i kind of doubt it
    11-10-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD