Hey guys so I got my storm and I have had it for about a week and I really like it slot its fast and the click screen works very well. Yesterday me friend showed me his that he got on the release date ad wow mine is ten times better. However one thing bugged me, his screen was way different from mine it had a different hue too it ad looked much more blue and a bit brighter over all my screen looked better because of the blue hue. But this means that they have deft have gone through a hard ware revision. Has anyone else noticed this difference not in the clickability of the screen but how the screen actually looks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 09:12 AM
    This does not mean that they have gone through a revision. Different batches of LCD screens will all have varying hues. Ever try to buy an LED flashlight? It is all 'luck' what you get -- some display more natural colors (the yellow hue that you hinted of), whilst some display cooler colors (Such as the blue hue). The screens are the same spec, just different hues out of a production batch. Be happy with what you have, because I am sure many people would love to have a Storm in their hands.
    12-16-08 09:16 AM
    Hey guys so I got my storm and I have had it for about a week and I really like it slot its fast and the click screen works very well. Yesterday me friend showed me his that he got on the release date ad wow mine is ten times better. However one thing bugged me, his screen was way different from mine it had a different hue too it ad looked much more blue and a bit brighter over all my screen looked better because of the blue hue. But this means that they have deft have gone through a hard ware revision. Has anyone else noticed this difference not in the clickability of the screen but how the screen actually looks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There have been no hardware revisions. The difference most people see (including me) is Mexico made vs Canada made. One is brighter than the other.
    12-16-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD