Good deal on 8GB microSD card today, one day deal, $16.49 with free shipping, get them while you can!

I have no affiliation with the site, I just found the deal and wanted to share!

A-DATA 8GB MicroSDHC Class 6 with SD Card Adatper
    04-22-09 05:12 AM
    Why would I pay $16.49 for an 8 gig memory card when the Storm comes with an 8 gig card for free? Just wonderin...
    04-22-09 04:09 PM
    Well, this is a good price especially for a class 6 card. However, I'm not sure if this is a tremendous upgrade from the stock card that comes with storm. Also, I'm not so sure about this brand especially compared to the reliability of the stock card. So all in all, this is a good price, especially for anyone who needs one for other applications, or simply wants extra memory for swapping out on the storm.
    04-22-09 04:17 PM
    Why would I pay $16.49 for an 8 gig memory card when the Storm comes with an 8 gig card for free? Just wonderin...
    The post was for those that didn't get a card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 05:31 PM
    A-Data is actually a well known memory card maker.
    There products are reliable in my opinion.

About a month or so ago there was a 8GB, Class 6 memory, SANDISK microSD Card on sale at Best Buy. And on top of that a friend of my got it for me with his staff discount. Ended up being less than $25 after tax from what i believe (He didn't take the money from me). What i ended up doing is putting the faster chip in the phone and using the slower chip with a microSD USB adapter as a Flash drive for everyday use. The small size makes it super portable and doesn't end up making my keychain heavy.

All that being said, this is definitely a good price for the chip.
    04-22-09 05:47 PM
    Anyone get a 16GB for a good price..hopefully under $50?
    04-22-09 05:48 PM
    I've been keeping an eye on the 16GB for some time now and it hasn't even come close to the $50. Well not in Canada at least.

The retail price is over $100.
    I asked my buddy who works at best buy about it and he says it's over $100 after taxes with his discount still.

So i guess we'll continue to wait. And honestly, now if i do upgrade, it'll be for the 32GB. I think i'm gonna just skip the 16GB.
    04-22-09 05:52 PM
    You can get 16 GB at just about $50 but they're Class 2 speed unfortunately.
    04-22-09 05:56 PM
    I got a 16 gig from "DzTech" store on ebay. $46!!!!
    04-22-09 06:04 PM
    The post was for those that didn't get a card.

If you bought a Storm and did not get one, call Verizon (or whatever carrier), because it comes with one.
    04-22-09 06:20 PM
    It only comes with one on Verizon. Telus users got a pouch for example.
    04-22-09 06:32 PM
    It only comes with one on Verizon. Telus users got a pouch for example.
    I thought telus users also got a memory card? Bell users got pouch memory card and power adaptors for world use

04-22-09 06:58 PM
    Oh wow... for once Bell gave us more than others....
    Now isn't that very unusual??
    04-22-09 07:13 PM
    I thought telus users also got a memory card? Bell users got pouch memory card and power adaptors for world use

Maybe I mixed it up, but I do know that not all Storms come with memory cards, it depends on the carrier.
    04-22-09 07:21 PM
    Telus got the memory card, world adapter plug, Premium earphones, leather sleeve, plus all the other stuff..... like a crapy OS that they will not officially upgrade until the storm 5 comes out, then they will upgrade the Original Storm OS to 4.7.XXX.90
    04-22-09 07:44 PM
    I can get NEW 16gb Sandisk micro SD Card for $60?
    04-22-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD