I called verizon to get a replacement. My "end" button is getting lose and its really laggy. And i have to click twice a lot to get the application to open. So i called to get a replacement. I am pretty sure its not suppose to be like that. Its a shame because everything else works perfectly. So i called verizon and they are sending me a "new" one and will be here tomorrow. but she said i may just get the front. So, then it would be a refurbished one, right??? if it works fine, then i will keep it. But i rather have a new one.
    12-09-08 11:00 AM
    What she means is you will have to keep your old battery and battery cover. The unit itself will be new with the exception of your battery/cover.
    12-09-08 11:06 AM
    Some new phones are marked at the factory as FRU's (Feild Replacement Units). While they are not retail devices, they are brand new. Also, when a device is returned by a customer who didn't like it but still works perfectly they are marked as FRU's. In your contract it specifically states that you are entitles to a "New" phone within 30 days so if the one you get doesn't appear to be new, you could call them back and demand another.
    12-09-08 11:07 AM
    Uhhh no you are getting a refurb........it will come in a plain cardboard box....New ones come like new off the shelf....
    12-09-08 11:07 AM
    that stinks... its so weird. at times, my current one works great. then at times, it seems laggy and have to click several times. I will compare it to the new one.Also when i first got it. i was able to type fine. now i go to a letter and it goes to the one next to it...
    12-09-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD