I have a 9530 with OS .328. I have the option "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" set to "YES" but when I plug the phone into my computer with the cable I can only see things stored on the media card and not the devise memory. I have a few pictures and videos that were stored here before I enabled the above option and I want to get them off the phone and onto my comp.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.
    11-01-09 07:10 PM
    1. Unplug your Storm.
    2. Start up your BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3. Plug in your Storm.
    4. Both should show up now.

I had the same trouble with my Storms running 5.0. Seems like a 5.0 OS thing.
    Last edited by altezzaboy03; 11-01-09 at 07:40 PM.
    11-01-09 07:32 PM
    1. Unplug your Storm.
    2. Start up your BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3. Plug in your Storm.
    4. Both should show up now.

I had the same trouble with my Storms running 5.0. Seems like a 5.0 OS thing.
    Tried it but still not working. When I pull up "My Computer" it only shows one of the drives, not 2 like it had before the .328 upgrade. I can't access the pictures unless I am viewing them on the phone itself. I can't pull them up on the computer.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
    11-01-09 10:23 PM
    And it's not going to... not with OS5. Your memory card will access, but not the internal memory, not anymore.
    11-01-09 10:38 PM
    And it's not going to... not with OS5. Your memory card will access, but not the internal memory, not anymore.
    why is this?
    11-01-09 10:40 PM
    all right then. Good to know. Thanks.

So, in order for me to get the pictures off the device memory, I'll have to email them to myself, correct? Then I can delete them from the phone.
    11-01-09 10:41 PM
    Hmmm. What version of Desktop manager do you have?
    there was a "service pack" that was released a couple weeks ago that was posted on Crackberry's main news page
    It worked for me on that newer version...(i think it was like version 5.0.1 or something)
    11-02-09 04:45 PM
    View Document

theres your fix...njoy
    11-02-09 05:35 PM
    Excellent! Worked like a champ!

Thanks.
    11-03-09 07:00 PM
    Not having read the linked doc... I just unplug and plug back in then both normally come up. Now that I'm subscribed to this thread I will read the linked doc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD