I have looked everywhere on my phone and can't find the "Device Memory Limit" anywhere. I've gone to Media > Options > and then according to everywhere I look Device Memory Limit is supposed to be there but it's not there on my phone. What am I doing wrong? I would like to increase it to d/l larger videos but I can't. Any help would be appreciated.
    09-27-09 09:45 PM
    What do you mean by limit?

Go to options>memory and you'll see it there, if I understand your question.
    09-27-09 09:55 PM
    Almost there - Media>options>press the BB button and there you are.
    09-27-09 09:59 PM
    I press the BB button and still no "Device Memory Limit" anywhere.
    09-27-09 10:13 PM
    Okay, I screwed up my instructions. It should read press the "Media" icon > BB menu button > options. And if you have done that and still you don't see anything than you got me. I have a buddy who has the Storm and I would have to ask him, but that won't be till tomorrow.
    09-27-09 10:20 PM
    Any help would be appreciated. I can't find it anywhere at all.
    09-27-09 10:38 PM
    Go into options, from there click on the "memory" section, scroll down to the bottom, it will tell you your device memory and your media card, It will first say your Maximum Memory and then tell you the Free Space below. I hope this helps, BTW, right above that is your Application Memory or "device ram"
    09-28-09 12:04 AM
    I have looked everywhere on my phone and can't find the "Device Memory Limit" anywhere. I've gone to Media > Options > and then according to everywhere I look Device Memory Limit is supposed to be there but it's not there on my phone. What am I doing wrong? I would like to increase it to d/l larger videos but I can't. Any help would be appreciated.
    I know what you're trying to do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 12:39 AM
    Going to memory section does not solve my problem. Still can't find "Device Memory Limit" anywhere on my phone.
    09-28-09 03:19 PM
    The memory on the device is set it's 1GB (but only 879.2MBs are available to us), BUT you can get a media card, Verizon includes an 8GB card with the Storm, but you can buy up to a 16GB card. I believe 16 is the current limit, but future version of the OS might raise that as what happened when 4.5 came out for older BBs.
    09-28-09 03:44 PM
    Since no one else has said it... The option you are looking for doesn't apply to the storm, its an option on other models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 04:29 PM

How big the videos you're planning to d/l ? There is 800+ MB available in the Storm
    09-28-09 09:13 PM
    Thank you Aberk07.
    09-28-09 09:16 PM
    I have a storm as well and on certian websites that allow you to dl video's you can only get up to 20 minute videos at most in most situations sometimes depending on the quality you can only download 10 min videos but as it seems there is no fix to this is there?
    03-08-10 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD