Today after a usual battery pull, the phone came up with this message:

"Device memory not accessible due to detected errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer"

No matter how many times I reboot the phone, it keeps coming up. I used scandisk on my windows PC to check the device. It did recover a file fragment, but the error still keeps showing.

Otherwise the phone seems to be working normally.....

Any ideas?
    03-19-09 10:44 AM
    It is stemming from your SD card although it says device memory pull the battery remove the card and put battery back in should go away if so then it IS the sd card pull the battery again reseat the card and put battery back in and let us know......
    03-19-09 10:48 AM
    Did you try reformatting the SD card even though it says device memory?
    03-19-09 10:50 AM
    What I ended up doing was this:

1. Pull battery and remove SD card
    2. Boot the phone. Came up with no error
    3. Pull battery again, and insert SD card
    4. Boot the phone. Came up with no error

and seems to be doing fine so far....
    03-19-09 04:19 PM
    i just upgraded from .75 to .113 and i am getting this error as well. i tried the above steps and i am still getting the error message. anyone have any idea how i could fix this?
    03-24-09 12:36 PM
    does anyone know of a way to check for errors on the SD card?
    03-24-09 01:44 PM
    What you need to do is plug the card into a pc or laptop, copy the data off of it, format the microsd card, copy your data back to it and then put it back in your device. This will correct your issue.
    03-24-09 02:07 PM
    What you need to do is plug the card into a pc or laptop, copy the data off of it, format the microsd card, copy your data back to it and then put it back in your device. This will correct your issue.
    the SD card is too small to fit in the slot on my laptop. do i have to buy a adapter or is there an easier way?
    03-24-09 02:16 PM
    the SD card is too small to fit in the slot on my laptop. do i have to buy a adapter or is there an easier way?
    you'll need an adapter.
    03-24-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD