I went to Universal Studios and had some really cool pictures. Now all my pictures have dissapeared from my Storm. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    12-31-08 01:08 AM
    Nope must have been something you did. Make sure your pica are set to save to the media card and that your not overwriting them when syncing to your pc. Also maybe try a bat pull and reinstall your media card if it was saved to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 01:12 AM
    yeah plus , your pictures getting deleted would have nothing to do with a memory leak lol
    12-31-08 01:14 AM
    Wow, mine leaks all the time. I'm constantly mopping up all my leaked memory. Friends will come up to me at work screaming about how they slipped and fell in my puddles of slippery memory.
    12-31-08 01:25 AM
    Wow, mine leaks all the time. I'm constantly mopping up all my leaked memory. Friends will come up to me at work screaming about how they slipped and fell in my puddles of slippery memory.
    Hahahahaha!!!
    12-31-08 01:29 AM
    Nope must have been something you did. Make sure your pica are set to save to the media card and that your not overwriting them when syncing to your pc. Also maybe try a bat pull and reinstall your media card if it was saved to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What did you mean by overwrite? When I was putting music on my Storm yesterday I saw the pictures in the pictures folder, but now when I sync up and look at the folder, the only folder I find is the music folder. I don't see any other folders.
    12-31-08 01:34 AM
    Best post ever! rofl
    12-31-08 01:40 AM
    What did you mean by overwrite? When I was putting music on my Storm yesterday I saw the pictures in the pictures folder, but now when I sync up and look at the folder, the only folder I find is the music folder. I don't see any other folders.
    What else is funny is that even though my pictures gone, the picture I used for a wallpaper is still in the background even though it got deleted.
    12-31-08 01:42 AM
    UPDATE:

Ok I just opened up Roxio and found the pictures. I wonder why they aren't showing up on my device.
    12-31-08 01:44 AM
    that happened to me once.actually after first update phone got better .running .85 now but battery stil drains fast. update should fix problem
    12-31-08 01:46 AM
    that happened to me once.actually after first update phone got better .running .85 now but battery stil drains fast. update should fix problem
    Yeah I was trying to update to .85 yesterday, but when I installed the OS to my computer I couldn't find it in the Blackberry manager when I tried to update my phone. Do you know what I did wrong?
    12-31-08 01:48 AM
    tororojo: double-check where you were saving your pics / media files. remember that there is both on-board memory, and the microSD memory card. you'll get two separate storage locations ("drives") when you connect the Storm to your PC in mass media mode ...
    12-31-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD