My ex destroyed my Storm. I mean destroyed it. Screen torn right out and everything. I got a new one, and Im tryin to transfer my contacts and such to it. When I try using the Desktop Manager, itll see my phone for a second, then reset to PIN:0. Any ideas?
    07-15-09 05:06 PM
    Yeah, get a new GF!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 05:07 PM
    Yeah, get a new GF!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow. Insightful. May I point out I said EX. As in she did it for revenge.
    07-15-09 05:10 PM
    do you still have the old storm? how destroyed is it? will DM still recognize it?
    07-15-09 05:52 PM
    do you still have the old storm? how destroyed is it? will DM still recognize it?
    looooo....
    he posted that the DM is recognizing it for a bit n then it disappears...

ok but heres a idea... in the nuked berry section there is a way of launching the DM or something to that effect thru the command box.... and in that section it may give u @ somepoint in time a backup option... try that.. dunno if it'll work...
    07-15-09 05:56 PM
    looooo....
    he posted that the DM is recognizing it for a bit n then it disappears...

ok but heres a idea... in the nuked berry section there is a way of launching the DM or something to that effect thru the command box.... and in that section it may give u @ somepoint in time a backup option... try that.. dunno if it'll work...
    oh, i took that as being DM does that with the new one. it wasnt very specific.
    07-15-09 06:00 PM
    read the "how to recover a dead blackberry" link from the sticky
    07-15-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD