It was dark. We were alone. Just me and my 9530, all cozied up in bed together. She was acting a little sluggish, and I wanted to check Viigo, and Twitterberry, and my email before I went to sleep. Well, I decided to do a little reset. I left the battery out a little longer than I intended, as the NyQuil I took earlier decided to knock me out for a few. I groggily came to about half an hour later, put my berry's battery back in, and noticed she wouldn't boot. Battery dead? Well, I tried plugging her in, and she goes from a red LED, to a white screen with a battery on it, then black for a half second, then the LED again. She will do this until I unplug her again. I don't know what to do!
    Please help!
    04-19-09 01:12 AM
    Try leaving it plugged in. It seems odd the battery would die in a half hour, but just leave it plugged in. That battery sign is an indicator of a DEAD battery, not just drained but completely dead. It might take a good 15 minutes for it to even begin to boot.
    04-19-09 01:14 AM
    Just leave it plugged in. Preferably through your wall charger, it'll charge slower through a USB charger.

Is it rebooting? Or just charging up with the white battery screen? See where it goes after a bit of charging.
    04-19-09 01:31 AM
    YAY good to hear. I have had to dal with this before.. once the battery is completely dead it takes damn near what seems like forever to charge back up again. Good lesson not to let your precious Berry run so low again... shame on you... LOL jk

Seriously glad it worked out for you. Might be time to invest in a spare battery.
    04-19-09 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD