I have decided that I dont use the Flickr, Facebook or Youtube apps enough to warrant keeping them on my phone. I have deleted the apps through DM but the icons are still there. Anyone know how to delete the icons all together?
    01-26-09 08:58 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications. Delete them from there if they are still there. If not, hide is your next best option IMO.
    01-26-09 10:18 PM
    Those icons are still there because they are not apps, but rather Service Books for the Browser Install of the app. They are listed in Service Books. You can delete them, but they'll come back the next time you register with the carrier network.
    01-26-09 10:40 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications. Delete them from there if they are still there. If not, hide is your next best option IMO.
    I tried that before but it didnt work.

Those icons are still there because they are not apps, but rather Service Books for the Browser Install of the app. They are listed in Service Books. You can delete them, but they'll come back the next time you register with the carrier network.
    Ahhh I see. Thanks for the info.
    01-27-09 07:52 AM
    i just hide them
    01-27-09 07:54 AM
    I have a question. If i go into "My world" on the Blackberry app world, can i get rid of the icons that are uninstalled? or at least hide them? my model is the 9700 too.
    02-01-10 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD