OK I looked 3 pages down. Looked at the tips and tricks and used search. Only thing I could find was deleting backgrounds.

What I want to delete is the babalyon AD trailer. Can anyone direct me on how to do this please?
    12-07-08 12:09 PM
    Go to media -> videos -> hover over the Babylon video -> press the BB button and delete.
    Worked on my 9500
    12-07-08 12:13 PM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that deleing that trailer does nothing for memory. Don't know why... it just won't free up anything. It's really weird.
    12-07-08 12:16 PM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that deleing that trailer does nothing for memory. Don't know why... it just won't free up anything. It's really weird.
    I don't understand, but the way I see it, this thing has a greater potential but memory is being used and, not used, and its not accounted for anywhere. The only way to know this would be to dig into the code . I really don't understand the memory issue on this device; it seems as if it should have more but it doesn't.
    12-07-08 12:34 PM
    I believe the 5m file you found is where the babylon movie is somehow stored, i plan on wiping mine tonight, i'll see if I can get the trailer back to active, then delete the .cod file..
    12-07-08 12:37 PM
    How do you delete the wall paper i want to use the wall paper theme of the lightning bolt how i do that?
    12-07-08 12:38 PM
    How do you delete the wall paper i want to use the wall paper theme of the lightning bolt how i do that?
    Nobody has found a way without possibly deleting the preloaded ringtones.
    12-07-08 12:42 PM
    why would i have to delete the ringtones?
    12-07-08 12:44 PM
    why would i have to delete the ringtones?
    Because the only successful way to delete the wallpapers is to delete the sample media folder, which is also where your preloaded ringtones are. I'm just wondering if renaming the cod file from the world phone and dropping it in the java files would put them back....hmm
    12-07-08 12:46 PM
    How do i delete all those sample pics that locked? And will it mess anything up?
    12-07-08 12:49 PM
    Now I feel like an *****. thanks that worked. Dont know why I didnt think of that other than I am going to use the excuse that I have been on so many different meds over the last 2 weeks and my mind is a bit scrambled right now.

Go to media -> videos -> hover over the Babylon video -> press the BB button and delete.
    Worked on my 9500
    12-07-08 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD