Hi All,

Just got my storm, I have now got about 10 SMS's in my inbox which I want to delete - I cant see a way of selecting multiple SMS to delete on mass it will take forever to select them one by one - has anyone worked this out yet - on the curve it was press Shift and drag - but no keyboard in this model until I edit or write an SMS ....

Cheers fellow Crackberryers
    11-25-08 06:50 AM
    Place 1 finger on 1 end of the range of sms' that you want to delete, and another finger on the other end of the range of sms' you want to delete. The whole range should now be highlighted.

In the options at the bottom of the screen, you'll see the delete icon -- press it, and you're done.
    11-25-08 06:59 AM
    Theres a few ways to do it:

1) Select the Date line in the Inbox (The line that shows the date of messages, with the messages below) Then you can hit the Blackberry button, then Delete Prior

2) To delete only messages from a certain person, place your finger on one of the messages from that person. After 2 or 3 seconds the inbox wll be filtered to only show messages from that person. Then delete using date line as above.

3) You CAN select multiple items at once... simply use 2 fingers. place one over the top message, and one over a lower message... this will then enable multiple selection. You can then scroll and touch to select more... Then you have the delete selected option where it usually shows delete one.

Hope that helps!

There are so many tips and tricks like this... maybe I should start writing them down!

Cheers.
    Lee.
    11-25-08 06:59 AM
    Excellent just the ticket hehe - thanks to all that gave me such great information ...

Clive
    11-25-08 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD