I am selling my blackberry storm and getting another blackberry, most likely the bold or the curve. I wanted to find out if anyone knows how to delete the email address of my phone. I deleted all the emails inside it. but how can i get rid of my email from showing on the phone if someone can help me out that would be great.

thanks.
    02-01-09 12:22 PM
    I am selling my blackberry storm and getting another blackberry, most likely the bold or the curve. I wanted to find out if anyone knows how to delete the email address of my phone. I deleted all the emails inside it. but how can i get rid of my email from showing on the phone if someone can help me out that would be great.

thanks.
    Hit the BB button, installation, email, at the bottom you see a red X select the adres you want to delete and hit the X

Good luck!
    02-01-09 12:27 PM
    You can go into email settings and do it, but I would recommend totally wiping your info from the phone before you sell. Options/security options/general settings/menu/wipe handheld.
    02-01-09 12:30 PM
    You can go into email settings and do it, but I would recommend totally wiping your info from the phone before you sell. Options/security options/general settings/menu/wipe handheld.
    I second that ^^^
    02-01-09 01:39 PM
    Options Advanced Service Books and delete them from there.
    02-01-09 02:16 PM
    Just wipe it!!!
    02-01-09 02:55 PM
    yeah just to a complete wipe of your phone.
    02-01-09 03:07 PM
    thanks for the info guys. that helps a lot. I think im going to be getting the new curve or bold, not sure yet
    02-01-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD