Just got the new Storm. Accidentally put in a wrong e-mail address, added the correct one after. How do I delete the wrong e-mail account?
    01-03-09 12:47 AM
    BlackBerry Internet Service

Login there and remove the accnt, if you created a username and password you can do it from ur PC if not..has to be done from your device.
    01-03-09 12:50 AM
    sign into the BIS sight and remove the account
    01-03-09 12:50 AM
    Just got the new Storm. Accidentally put in a wrong e-mail address, added the correct one after. How do I delete the wrong e-mail account?
    easy...

Click on Setup>email settings>highlight the incorrect email account>blackberry button>delete> yes to confirm.

have at it!
    01-03-09 12:51 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm new to this device. Can you walk me through on how to delete the account. Thanks
    01-03-09 12:52 AM
    sign into the BIS sight and remove the account

or if you have BIS you can do it this way. I'm not a BIS user- so the way I explained was the only way I knew how.
    01-03-09 12:52 AM
    Thanks Dallas!!!!
    01-03-09 12:55 AM
    Thanks Dallas!!!!
    You are most welcome-

Oh...and welcome to CB!

(throws confetti)

If you need any help after you have searched to see if that topic's already been talked about- feel free to ask- Someone is bound to know the answer.

Do you know what version OS you are running?
    01-03-09 12:57 AM
    How do I delete and old email address that was associated with my old PIN. I got a replacement phone about a month ago and now I can't get my old email address back. I created another email address with the new replacement since I could not access the old email address. Whenever I tried to type in my old email address in BIS it told me that it is already taken. HELP!
    01-03-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD