Hey everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying .75 today! I wanted to know if any of you have figured out how to delete the call log all at once and not one by one. I could do this on my Curve, but am having trouble on the Storm.

Thanks!
    11-30-08 08:51 AM
    What are you trying to hide? and from who?

lol
    11-30-08 09:02 AM
    Lol, I'd rather not say, the girlfriend might be watching.

Actually, I'm just trying to free up a bit of memory.
    11-30-08 09:03 AM
    Go into messages, then select the menu button.
    Go to View Call Log.
    Then while the date is highlighted (not the contact) go to menu and select delete Prior. These steps will work in any of the folders..
    11-30-08 09:07 AM
    Maybe its me but I don't see the "view call log" while in the menu under messages.
    11-30-08 12:26 PM
    Go to View Call Log.
    Then while the date is highlighted (not the contact) go to menu and select delete Prior. These steps will work in any of the folders..
    Yeahhh...that doesnt work. Come on, I know that that works in other folders . I just cant seem to find it for the call log!
    11-30-08 05:33 PM
    The help in the posts dealing with deleting the calls logs dont work. They erase call log and missed calls that you access in message folder. What I would like deleted is the list of calls when you press call log from phone dial screen. Anyone know how?
    01-29-09 07:06 AM
    Go to View Call Log.
    thanx for the help on deleting my call log...i was getting a little p/o!
    01-29-09 07:29 AM
    Go to mesages, hit the BB button, click view folder, click phone call logs, then choose a date, hit the BB button, delete prior.
    01-29-09 07:51 AM
    Not sure if this is new to .103 or not, but when you enter the Phone Call Logs folder, you can choose multiple messages by touching a top message and then touching a bottom message and the messages in between the messages you touched will be highlighted and you can choose to delete them.
    02-13-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD