how can i delete all contacts from storm? thanks in advance.
    04-15-09 09:37 AM
    If you wipe it, it will go back to factory settings. But it will delete EVERYTHING. If that is what you want then do that. I can't find it right now but maybe someone will jump in or search "wipe handheld".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 09:51 AM
    Options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld.

04-15-09 09:55 AM
    will it wipe all third party apps also? i should do a backup before that? thanks
    04-15-09 10:25 AM
    Yes. It will wipe everything but the OS and the original apps. Like you just took it out of the box.

04-15-09 10:31 AM
    connect phone to dm go to backup and restore then click advanded select the address book and click clear
    04-15-09 10:41 AM
    I don't use the blackberry desktop manager b/c it's a company phone and it just syncs with my lotus notes on it's own. Apparently (from another thread) my address book is corrupted. Is there a way to clear it from the handheld (withOUT clearing anything else but the address book)?

Thanks!
    04-24-09 10:46 AM
    hm, that is a good question... I never thought that someone would need to delete their address book. The only way I think that, that can be done is by using the desktop management software, I don't think you can do it on the phone itself, at least I haven't found a way to do it from the UI of the phone.

You should probably install the desktop manager. It is a pain in the *** to use at times, but you're losing a lot of functionality without having that option. I have saved my storm on multiple occasions because of the desktop management software.
    04-24-09 10:51 AM
    Ok, sounds like great advice. Thanks.
    04-24-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD