i just bought a bb storm and wanted to create my email account, but somebody already did and i dont know its username. how can i delete that account so i can make my own???
    08-22-09 05:10 AM
    i just bought a bb storm and wanted to create my email account, but somebody already did and i dont know its username. how can i delete that account so i can make my own???
    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to do. You bought a storm that already had an email account setup on it? If so just go to the Email Setup app, highlight the email account you want to delete, press the bb button and select delete. After that just hit create and add your email account to the phone. If that's not what you're trying to do let me know.
    08-22-09 07:22 AM
    yes, i bought with it and it already had an email account on it. but when i go to email settings i only get 2 options create a new account (for new users) and login using the username and password (for existing users). but when i try to make a new account it says i'm already an existing user and i cannot login cause i don't have the userame and password... i don't have the option to delete the account...
    08-22-09 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD