I didn't know exactly what to title this, there are plenty of threads on deleting stuff in the browser, but none address what I need.

I want to delete what shows up as "autocomplete" (or whatever it's called) in the "www." part of the browser. You know what you start typing an address and it brings up a drop down menu with suggestions.

Any help would be great.

For the record, I clear cache, cookies, history... blah blah.... nothing worked.

Thanks.
    07-02-09 10:44 AM
    If you clear your history and then CLOSE the app, it will also clear that autocomplete history. You must not be doing something correct.
    07-02-09 10:52 AM
    Figured it out...

DM> Backup/Restore> Advanced> Browser URLs> Click Clear

Admin, feel free to delete/close thread.
    07-02-09 10:53 AM
    I didn't know exactly what to title this, there are plenty of threads on deleting stuff in the browser, but none address what I need.

I want to delete what shows up as "autocomplete" (or whatever it's called) in the "www." part of the browser. You know what you start typing an address and it brings up a drop down menu with suggestions.

Any help would be great.

For the record, I clear cache, cookies, history... blah blah.... nothing worked.

Thanks.
    Don't want the wife seeing you're looking at errr....sinister things?
    07-02-09 11:42 AM
    Figured it out...

DM> Backup/Restore> Advanced> Browser URLs> Click Clear

Admin, feel free to delete/close thread.
    That's not even needed. See my post above.
    07-02-09 11:56 AM
    That's not even needed. See my post above.
    I agree. This works:
    If you clear your history and then CLOSE the app, it will also clear that autocomplete history. You must not be doing something correct.
    Would be nice if we could delete just the 'autocomplete' without having to delete the entire history.

10-25-10 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD