Why are emotions running so high about the Storm. It is obvious that some units have problems and some do not. I am one of those suffering through some serious problems but I paid good money for a phone, not to be made fun of because of pointing out issues with MY handset.

Enough preaching,

Jimbo
    12-02-08 04:32 PM
    Why are emotions running so high about the Storm. It is obvious that some units have problems and some do not. I am one of those suffering through some serious problems but I paid good money for a phone, not to be made fun of because of pointing out issues with MY handset.

Enough preaching,

Jimbo
    Mostly because people get tired of hearing/reading about it. There are so many threads about the same issues so it gets redundant. Also because there is an overwhelming amount of Storm fanboys that can't see flaws in the device, or don't believe it because it isn't happening to them.
    12-02-08 04:37 PM
    Well I look at it like this:

If you dont like it return it why do people have to come on here and bash the product. if you have a problem post the problem see if others can help you but to just complain when they dont have a storm they have a curve or iphone it is ignorance!! I'm tired of reading that crap!!

I'm not talking about you I'm talking about other post!
    12-02-08 04:40 PM

In defense of the Storm?
    Eh?

I'm not sure why anybody needs to "defend" a the purchase of a product they're happy with.

I'm also not sure why somebody feels it necessary to convince others that they can't possibly be happy with their Storm.

Talking issues is one thing. Prosthelizing or demonizing the phone is pointless, unless one is vested in Apple, RIM, AT&T or Verizon stock. Maybe.
    12-02-08 04:41 PM
    Jimbo, hate to say it but you are preaching too.

Pretty much every problem with the phone has been outlined here in the forums, so if its not a NEW problem, there is no need to post about it. That is why people are getting upset when we keep getting the "Wah I paid good money for my phone and I have problems" threads. My phone has issues too, MANY of them, but I deal with it because I know other people are dealing with it and updates are right around the corner.
    12-02-08 04:58 PM
    Damn these are getting annoying to read. If people dont like this phone and complain about it just dont bother and post about how bad it is and why you should get a different phone. Just return the phone their are plenty more people out their that will embrace the phone and take care of it and appreciate it as it should be because its a great device with its flaws that can be fixed.
    12-02-08 05:39 PM
    I am one of those suffering through some serious problems but I paid good money for a phone

Jimbo
    Reread your statement Jimbo. Do you not see how outrageous that statement is?

Your allowing RIM and VZW to basically bend you over without the courtesy of even providing you with lube (a workable device)

Most people won't tolerate spending their hard earned money on a device that won't even answer calls properly. These are not little issues.

Then they justify it by calling themselves "early adopters".

Early adopters? Let's be honest their being used as beta testers on their own dime. That's just messed up.

This is why people are angry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD