Im noticing more and more each day, the bottom middle (where the space button would be) on portrait mode is feeling like a dead spot. It barely goes down and clicks... feels pretty tight. Im trying to figure out if its going to be like that going forward cause its the most used button when typing or could it be my leather pouch applying too much pressure when i put it in.
    12-12-08 04:43 PM
    Same same.
    12-12-08 04:52 PM
    That is a defect. You need to either do the screen click fix or call VZW or walk in the store and have it replaced.
    12-12-08 05:26 PM
    I have the same spot. I did the screen fix trick of loosening the two torx screws a bit, and it's helped some, but there is still a different feeling between that spot and other areas of the screen.

Truth in advertising -- I'm still playing with the turns on the screws to get just the right feel.
    12-12-08 05:39 PM
    There's been so many people going through these things left and right that it's almost impossible to tell where the truth begins and ends. One thing is for sure, the click will just not be the same in the center of the screen (right over the button dimple) as it will be on the outsides of the screen wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy the frack on bleeding edge and away from the fulcrum point.
    12-12-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD