Does the $30 a month you pay for the data plan include unlimited access to the internet or not????
    12-11-08 10:36 PM
    Yes it does.
    12-11-08 10:38 PM
    thanks a lot!
    12-11-08 10:42 PM
    Yes. Though I was a bit worried when somebody at Tech support told me it only allowed up to 5 GB and then I get charged afterwards. He must have gotten it confused with my wireless USB modem account.
    12-11-08 10:58 PM
    Yes. Though I was a bit worried when somebody at Tech support told me it only allowed up to 5 GB and then I get charged afterwards. He must have gotten it confused with my wireless USB modem account.
    Even if that were true, 5GB is a **** of a lot of data to use on a cell phone. It would be effectively unlimited.
    12-11-08 11:12 PM
    You will never use over 1GB per month on the phone. The webpages that it loads are way to small. Remember most are for mobile format. I WANT FLASH in my web browser. Come on adobe!
    12-11-08 11:20 PM
    I want Flash too, is there nothing on the market available at the moment?
    12-11-08 11:29 PM
    That's VZW's official stance. To them, unlimited is now = 5gb/mo. Go over that and they may throttle you or charge you extra.

Of course, to reach that level you would have to do some major streaming frequently and continuously. In reality it's very hard to reach 5gb/mo.
    12-11-08 11:39 PM
    You will never use over 1GB per month on the phone. The webpages that it loads are way to small. Remember most are for mobile format. I WANT FLASH in my web browser. Come on adobe!
    I beg to differ, stream flycast for 2 hours on a car ride and your 1/3 of the way there
    12-12-08 12:12 AM
    I want Flash too, is there nothing on the market available at the moment?
    I'm with him/her...anyone? Eh, I'll Google it.
    12-12-08 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD