Alright! I tried backing up my database on the DM the other day. Needless to say this has been unsuccessful! I have taken off any and all (or so I think) encrypted data on my device and media card and have placed them in a folder on my PC desktop.

Of course! I get an error in backing up data...(less an error code)...then the data backup would not continue from that point.

Im hoping that someone maybe able to walk me thru what I could be doing wrong! Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    07-14-09 12:47 AM
    What verison of DM are you using?
    07-14-09 12:48 AM
    have you cleared the browser data cache?
    07-14-09 12:51 AM
    What verison of DM are you using?
    Still running I believe 4.7ish
    07-14-09 12:52 AM
    May not be the problem but 4.7 has had bad reviews.
    07-14-09 12:54 AM
    have you cleared the browser data cache?
    I dont believe I cleared it at that point...just did it again though
    07-14-09 12:54 AM
    I dont believe I cleared it at that point...just did it again though
    i know anytime I had an issue backing up all I did was clear the browser data cache and it worked fine after that.
    07-14-09 12:56 AM
    May not be the problem but 4.7 has had bad reviews.
    I've not had problems with the 4.7 DM before I was able to successfully back it up before
    07-14-09 12:57 AM
    Hmmm.... I'm sure someone else has had this problem. You should get an answer soon.
    07-14-09 01:00 AM
    Hmmm.... I'm sure someone else has had this problem. You should get an answer soon.
    Appreciate the info for now I will check it when I get back to my desktop in the AM
    07-14-09 01:02 AM
    Sounds like you have a corrupt database. From DM go to Advanced and try the databases individually, and then when you find the culprit do the backup without that database, and pray it's not too critical.
    07-14-09 09:19 AM
    pkcable - I am having the same problem. I uninstalled suspected apps, cleared browser cache. When I try to backup, it always stops when backing up calendar database and then I get the error message.

From DM I went to the advanced menu, but am not sure how to backup databases individually.

Please help!

The last thing I loaded was batterypull - and I uninstalled it. Thanks!
    07-14-09 10:41 AM
    pkcable - I figured out how to do what you said and discovered it was the "browser messages" file. There are only 3 records in there. How can I fix this? Thanks!
    07-14-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD