View Poll Results: How do you feel about the stickies in the 9500/9530 forum? (Public votes)

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep all 10 stickies, they make it easier to keep up with what's important/current!

17 18.09%
  • Less stickies! If I have a question or want to look at a specific topic, I'll use the search tool!

77 81.91%
    Were going to give the stickies a few more days and well cut back some. But I do agree that there are many.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:54 PM
    Maybe if some of you knew how to do the SEARCH of something there wouldn't be the need for so many. And the sticky is to help with repeat information so people stop posting the same thing over and over. Some of us dont have our storm yet so we will still need the info! I say leave the stickies until the storm comes to Canada! if you dont like it then bypass the stickies!! But the storm contest stuff will be gone soon I'm sure. But the storm info needs to stay
    Last edited by sarfrazfamily; 12-03-08 at 03:57 PM. Reason: =)
    12-03-08 03:56 PM
    I think the point of the stickies is to wear out the trackball on my 8830, thus forcing me to buy a storm and thus use the stickies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 04:08 PM
    I don't care about stickies. I use "Today's Posts" when I visit CB.
    Yeah, me too, i also just use the search or i just click on an existing catergory...like BB discussions...or Lastest Posts
    03-27-09 01:56 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD