Ive been dying off of this, I work customer service for a program called turbotax. So today I was talking to a customer, and she was checking an email I sent her to her email which was linked to her storm im assuming( I found this out because we had an engaging conversation about hot much she hates blackberry's and she hates the storm, while I defended rim saying it was an overall good phone.

So I send her the email for her account,and shes checking it(and btw, she wasnt talking on it..odd O_o, I FOUND THAT WIERD! Why would you be using a different cell phone?!). Next thing you know shes like Holy f***, AND I mean shes pissed! Next thing you know shes like ill f****** call you back cuz my f****** phones been crushed. I reply "the blackberry?" and shes like "yes my ******* blackberry and hung up"

I feel bad for this lady but thats hilarious. What I cant quite get right was , what the **** was she doing to it crushed. Was she using it out the door, had it outside the window? wtf. She did say she was waiting for someone.
    04-14-09 01:01 PM
    That's pretty funny, maybe her ride drove over it.
    04-14-09 01:16 PM
    now we just need the store rep to fill in the rest of what happened..lol
    04-14-09 02:14 PM
    Where the heck would she have set her phone down where it could be crushed??? Wow.
    04-14-09 02:17 PM
    She won't have to worry about her storm being so terrible anymore. Karma made the decision for her. That's great.
    04-14-09 02:19 PM
    That's what happens when you bad mouth the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 02:22 PM
    o i can totally see it now. "i am just going to place my storm in the middle of the road while i wait for my email." and wham car comes by and runs it over haha
    04-14-09 02:22 PM
    User error? :P
    04-14-09 02:23 PM
    maybe a Somalian pirate stepped on it ?

:}
    04-14-09 02:23 PM
    So the shiny bits AREN'T adamantium? (sp?)

I know I ruined it by not knowing the proper spelling. I <3 failing!

04-14-09 02:41 PM
    So the shiny bits AREN'T adamantium? (sp?)

I know I ruined it by not knowing the proper spelling. I <3 failing!

haha omg a wolverine storm!!!!! pop out claws for when it is placed near an iphone!! sorry cant wait for the new movie.

so glad they included gambit!
    04-14-09 02:44 PM
    Hmmm. Good story.
    04-14-09 02:52 PM
    Tax season at Intuit? Come, you KNOW you have better CS stories than that

How about when the user gets up to close the window in her office, after you tell her to "close that window".

Or when a user is screaming cause all of his client files are "lost" and that the software screen is black, yet when you go to help him... explains that he can't see the keyboard cause the power is out.

TechSupport for ProSeries for more years than I want to remember
    04-14-09 03:33 PM
    Finally, some 'natural selection'....!
    04-14-09 04:12 PM
    Maybe she was pressing the buttons with a hammer?
    04-14-09 04:27 PM
    Let me guess: your customer was calling you on her desk phone, then dropped her Storm on the floor when checking for your email, and while attempting to juggle the desk phone and reach down for the Storm at the same time, clumsily pushed her chair back, landing/rolling over the Storm on the floor...

Yeah... That could happen to anyone.

Or she could have meant the phone had "crashed" and was just not used to it like the rest of us.
    04-14-09 07:28 PM
    I can't stop laughing... Everyone who is here with me is wondering why I am laughing so hard... bwahahahahahaha....
    04-14-09 07:32 PM
    Tax season at Intuit? Come, you KNOW you have better CS stories than that

How about when the user gets up to close the window in her office, after you tell her to "close that window".

Or when a user is screaming cause all of his client files are "lost" and that the software screen is black, yet when you go to help him... explains that he can't see the keyboard cause the power is out.

TechSupport for ProSeries for more years than I want to remember
    Now we know why lions eat there young.

It's your world, we're just livin' in it.
    04-14-09 07:56 PM
    maybe a Somalian pirate stepped on it ?

:}

Now thats funny!
    04-15-09 09:28 AM
    i can actually see something like this on youtube
    04-15-09 09:36 AM
    Lucky her, now she has an excuse to replace the POS.
    04-15-09 10:01 AM
    According to me I think she was trying to open the keypad lock (to check the mail ) using a hammer thinking it to b a real mail box (she must have lost her keys) >

<<<<HOW's This Story >>>>>>
    04-15-09 10:08 AM
    She won't have to worry about her storm being so terrible anymore. Karma made the decision for her. That's great.
    Hahaha! Nice...classic and agreed!
    04-15-09 10:09 AM
    Lucky you guys being in CS - I'm a tax accountant =/

So I feel your pain.
    04-15-09 10:20 AM
    maybe she meant crushed emotionally? ;P
    04-15-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD