Is it possible for RIM in an OS update to make it possible for the calendar icon to display the current date? I would think that with push technology that this would be possible.
    03-03-09 05:32 PM
    Is it possible for RIM in an OS update to make it possible for the calendar icon to display the current date? I would think that with push technology that this would be possible.
    Yeah, I always thought this would be a great idea... Instead of every day being the 31st.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 05:35 PM
    The phone is certainly capable of ascertaining and storing the current date/time, since it pulls date/time data from the network. It's just a matter of updating the UI to have the calendar icon link up with this information.
    03-03-09 05:54 PM
    I am new to blackberry what do you guys mean about this post so I can unstand it better sorry for being a noob!
    03-03-09 06:00 PM
    I am new to blackberry what do you guys mean about this post so I can unstand it better sorry for being a noob!
    There is an icon that is your calendar app. and it says "31". Instead, others are asking if it can be changed to the current day. Example: since its the 3rd today, the calendar icon should show a "3"

does that make sense?
    03-03-09 06:09 PM
    yeah i was thinking the same. lol
    03-03-09 06:15 PM
    o s*** I see now I am a dork some times sorry! Your right they sould make it where is shows the date! becuase I keep my blackberry on its side most of the time and never can see the date like if I turned it up right!
    03-03-09 06:17 PM
    Seems like that would have been a no brainer and hope that will come out with the next release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD