is there any of all this new info you can confirm yet ?
    11-11-08 10:24 PM
    I bet C_X can't wait for this phone to be released!! We have all been pounding him to death!

So, whatcha got for us C_X? lol
    11-11-08 10:26 PM
    lol i know but if we can trust anyone with confirming this its cx
    11-11-08 10:28 PM
    lol i know but if we can trust anyone with confirming this its cx
    +1. I've watched him get pounded here and hofo for quiet some time now, he's always for the most part been waaay more patient than I could ever pretend to be and he's always right on, so that being said, damn you cx, I made it past every hot phone that's come out on vzw since the pearl, now i'm gonna get sucked in to a touchscreen phone that I know I'll probably break in a month... Mostly just from sittin back watching you review the damn thing for the last few months...geez

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 10:41 PM
    +1. I've watched him get pounded here and hofo for quiet some time now, he's always for the most part been waaay more patient than I could ever pretend to be and he's always right on, so that being said, damn you cx, I made it past every hot phone that's come out on vzw since the pearl, now i'm gonna get sucked in to a touchscreen phone that I know I'll probably break in a month... Mostly just from sittin back watching you review the damn thing for the last few months...geez

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup, same here but I'm ready for a new phone. I wish C_X would have taken a pic about a month or so ago (when he was testing the Storm) sitting next to his computer watching and posting on these forums as he plays with the STORM! That would make for a great laugh once he can finally speak w/o the NDA.

UPDATE: Sorry, as he "tests" the Storm....he's called me out on calling it "playing with" once already! lol
    11-11-08 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD