So, anybody here know what's up with the Pre-Sale Holiday flyer? Has anybody received one in the Portland, Oregon area? I'm not going to pay full retail, do I just need to call CS and complain stating that they are being unfair offering early upgrades to certain customers and not all VZW customers? Does anybody have any idea what the criteria is to be eligible to receive this flyer?
    11-18-08 08:25 PM
    Bump!

I got one of these in the mail as well. And if they let me upgrade early, I would totally do it
    11-18-08 08:47 PM
    I called and asked why I didn't get one either. It was explained to me that it was sent to those they feared may be switching to other carriers. That didn't make sense to me as the one's I'd heard about getting them were deep into contracts. All said and done though, they finally offered me a Storm at 1-year pricing, $50 MIR and my corporate discount. It never hurts to call and see what you can get.
    11-18-08 09:06 PM
    So, anybody here know what's up with the Pre-Sale Holiday flyer? Has anybody received one in the Portland, Oregon area? I'm not going to pay full retail, do I just need to call CS and complain stating that they are being unfair offering early upgrades to certain customers and not all VZW customers? Does anybody have any idea what the criteria is to be eligible to receive this flyer?
    Yes, call and complain... That will get you a better deal
    11-18-08 09:12 PM
    I called and asked why I didn't get one either. It was explained to me that it was sent to those they feared may be switching to other carriers. That didn't make sense to me as the one's I'd heard about getting them were deep into contracts. All said and done though, they finally offered me a Storm at 1-year pricing, $50 MIR and my corporate discount. It never hurts to call and see what you can get.
    I got one and I can't figger out why! I have about 20 months left on my contract and in my mind not a candidate to switch to another carrier.

Oh well, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!!!
    11-18-08 09:14 PM
    I got one and I can't figger out why! I have about 20 months left on my contract and in my mind not a candidate to switch to another carrier.

Oh well, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!!!
    What kind of plan are you carrying?
    I have 2 lines, one is 10 months into its contract and the other is about 6 months in. I called customer service, promotions and telesales complained and got nowhere with anyone. WTF?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD