I received a SMS text message from a cousin who I didn't have in my contacts list and I wanted to add her to the contacts list. However, I can't find an option anywhere to save the contact from the SMS!

Am I blind or is there no option to do that?

Oh, and I know I could write it down or just memorize it, but it's a number with like 15 digits and I'm being lazy
    02-20-09 12:21 PM
    u can choose Select from the menu... so its like drag, copy, and paste to the address book..
    02-20-09 12:24 PM
    u can choose Select from the menu... so its like drag, copy, and paste to the address book..
    I tried that but the number is too far up on the screen to be able to select it I guess, not sure why it won't let me.
    02-20-09 12:27 PM
    use the two finger method to highlight the number then choose bbkey, add to contacts.
    02-20-09 01:44 PM
    There's an easier way:

Open up your text message. Just tap (don't click) on the # way up at the top. It should highlight. Then BB Menu key, and scroll down. You should see 'add to contacts.'

Edit: Neolantis, you beat me to it. You don't need to use 2 fingers, though.
    02-20-09 01:47 PM
    your right...i knew there was another way that was easier. couldn't think of it...thanks.
    02-20-09 01:58 PM
    Well I figured out why I couldn't do it. It's because of my case! everytime I tried to click up there it didn't register it >.>
    02-20-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD