I wasn't sure where to post this question, but since I have a Storm I figured I'd post it here.

When doing a search on these forums, is there a way to search multiple words and only have posts come up that include those words.

For instance, if I wanted to find all the posts that include both ".151" and "themes", how would I do that.

It seems if I put both words in the search box now, it will come back with all of the posts that include ".151" OR "themes" which gives me way too many results to sort through.

Hopefully this can be done and hopefully this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks.

Mike
    07-25-09 11:23 AM
    I hate crackberrys search function. It sucks and thats why we have so many repeate threads

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 11:26 AM
    use "151 themes" with quotes

also this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/

and its not the search that sucks, its how people are searching
    07-25-09 11:29 AM
    Use google. So much better.
    Just use this as your google search:

.151 & themes site:crackberry.com
    07-25-09 11:31 AM
    I hate crackberrys search function. It sucks and thats why we have so many repeat threads.
    My sentiments exactly.
    07-25-09 02:10 PM
    OP: I've had the same question and was afraid to ask. Thanks. And thanks for the responses.

Howarmat, if I search "151 themes" will it return results where 151 and themes are side by side or will it return result with the words 151 and themes in the whole post?
    07-25-09 03:27 PM
    OP: I've had the same question and was afraid to ask. Thanks. And thanks for the responses.

Howarmat, if I search "151 themes" will it return results where 151 and themes are side by side or will it return result with the words 151 and themes in the whole post?
    its brings only results where they are next to each other. Which for most topics will work well. Keeping you searches short is key though.

installing third party apps using desktop manager

is not good and will pick up extra crap that you are not looking for
    07-25-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD