About one time out of every 20 that I try, crackberry.com does not load on my storm. It keeps displaying the message (A problem occurred while trying to render the page). And when it does load, the page's pictures are all x's. Could anyone that crackberry.com works for on their storm tell me the settings they have for Browser-> Options -> Browser Configuration, and General Properties? Or what could be wrong? Thanks
    Last edited by Busta00764; 11-23-08 at 01:48 AM.
    11-23-08 01:45 AM
    Mine loads fine.. a bit slow but the sites been a bit slower due to the Storm launch.

Everything clicked but "Support Javascript"

Browser Ident - IE

Repeat Animations - 100 times
    No Full Screw View
    No Enable Javascpriot Location Support

Prompt Before:
    No to closing Browser on Escape
    Yes to Closing Modified Pages
    No to Running WML Scripts

Hope that helps
    11-23-08 01:53 AM
    Clear your cache, your memory is empty.
    11-23-08 01:57 AM
    Clear your cache, your memory is empty.
    Cache is always complete cleared
    11-23-08 02:11 AM
    Go to browser > menu > options > general properties and make sure default browser is set to Internet Browser and also go under Browser configuration and make sure Support Javascript is unchecked.
    11-23-08 02:15 AM
    Mine loads fine.. a bit slow but the sites been a bit slower due to the Storm launch.

Everything clicked but "Support Javascript"

Browser Ident - IE

Repeat Animations - 100 times
    No Full Screw View
    No Enable Javascpriot Location Support

Prompt Before:
    No to closing Browser on Escape
    Yes to Closing Modified Pages
    No to Running WML Scripts

Hope that helps
    I used your exact specs and the same error message comes up..
    11-23-08 02:17 AM
    Try taking it off via the Desktop Manager and putting it back on. Or switch to Opera Mini
    11-23-08 02:18 AM
    Try taking it off via the Desktop Manager and putting it back on. Or switch to Opera Mini
    Removing the browser and reinstalling? I don't like opera, I used it on my curve. Every other page loads just fine but crackberry just refuses to work. Thanks for the help man
    11-23-08 02:21 AM
    I downloaded the CB app two times...but its no where to be found (as far as I can see). Not in either of the App folders...where else should I be looking? I did a total re-boot and everything.
    11-23-08 02:50 AM
    OK, I feel like a fool now but I found out the problem. Image quality can't be set to high while viewing crackberry.com.
    11-23-08 03:02 AM
    I downloaded the CB app two times...but its no where to be found (as far as I can see). Not in either of the App folders...where else should I be looking? I did a total re-boot and everything.
    It won't show up in your apps automatically

Look in your download folder

Should be in there

You can then move it to your applications folder

Hope that works for ya
    11-23-08 05:38 AM
    Go to browser > menu > options > general properties and make sure default browser is set to Internet Browser and also go under Browser configuration and make sure Support Javascript is unchecked.
    my blackberry storm doesnt even have the ``general properties`` available... my browser is also missing, but i cant access the general properties, and i know its in my phone, because i saw it in the application list, i just cant select it. help me plz.
    12-20-08 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD